Data FAIRport

Philip Durbin

Mar 26, 2014, 2:29:59 PM3/26/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com, openscienc...@googlegroups.com
Ostensibly, I'm part of this new Data FAIRport group. I read the
emails anyway. :)

http://datafairport.org/about says...

"Data FAIRport is an open initiative of representatives from the
worlds of research infrastructure and policy, publishing, the semantic
web and life sciences research. Data FAIRport was founded in January
of 2014. It's vision is to realise and enable a situation where
valuable scientific data is 'FAIR' in the sense of being Findable,
Accessible, Interoperable and Re-usable."

The mailing list archive is public if anyone is interested:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/fairport-discuss

Phil