Dataverse Community Call Time Changes, Agenda for the 11/19 Call

Danny Brooke

Nov 17, 2019, 6:18:28 AM11/17/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

This is not news to those of you watching the related community thread, but we're adding an additional community call time and slightly shifting the existing call time. This will allow more members of the worldwide community to join the calls. The details are at the link below, and it's encouraged that you use UTC to find the appropriate call in time for your location. For those of you who are used to calling in at noon ET, the time has shifted two hours earlier, to 10 AM ET.

For now, I'll still facilitate both calls and we'll plan to have the same agenda for both calls. Over time, the call facilitation may be taken on by others and the agendas may differ.

For 11/19, the agenda is:

- 4.18 Release
- Validately for User Testing (https://validately.com)
- Community Questions

Thanks to all for your flexibility as we look for ways to better support each other in the worldwide community! See you soon!

- Danny

Sherry Lake

Dec 3, 2019, 12:09:16 PM12/3/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Sherry, here replying to this to remind me and others (who may be like me... showed up for the noon call today??). Community Call time has changed (and a new one added).

So if you have a recurring meeting (like I do) don't forget to change that from here-on-out.

Thank you for listening ;-).

I'll catch everyone next time (3pm UTC - 10AM EST)

Sherry