Tworavens "Estimate" button doesn't works fine

Michel Bamouni

Jun 13, 2018, 10:37:08 AM6/13/18
to Dataverse Users Community
HI,

I successfully install tworavens and connect its to my dataverse 4.8.6.
I upload 50by1000.dta file and I get the graphic with var1, var2 and var3.
But when I set mouse over var1, and click on Dep Var and I click on "Estimate" button, I get popup with the message "Warning : data download is not complete. Try soon".
When i try latter I still have the same warning.
The screen I get is join to this post.

How can I solve this?

Best regards,

Michel

Philip Durbin

Jun 13, 2018, 11:07:40 PM6/13/18
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
The same error was reported at https://help.hmdc.harvard.edu/Ticket/Display.html?id=251492 (an internal support ticket) but in that case it seems like the problem was due to the network, perhaps. The user ultimately replied "Been working with a finicky fire wall on my side. I've found a work around now." Then we closed the ticket. This almost a year ago.

Today at the Dataverse Community Meeting it was suggested that we could feed information back to the community that we receive so I thought I'd share the information above, but I'm not sure if it's helpful to you. You might want to try posting at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/2ravn which I see mentioned at http://2ra.vn/community/index.html

Thanks,

Phil

Michel Bamouni

Jun 14, 2018, 6:43:45 AM6/14/18