Upgrading V5.3 Payara upgrade Question

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sherry Lake

未读,
2021年7月13日 11:32:182021/7/13
收件人 Dataverse Users Community
Trying to follow the directions for upgrading Payara (part of V5.3), and we have some questions:

“move the current Payara directory out of the way”, I believe this means moving /usr/local/payara5/glassfish/domains/domain1 out of the way (This is UVa's path), just mv to this (maybe)?  /usr/local/payara5/glassfish/domains/domain1.orig

Then....
Where do we put the payara zip file? it says.....

“unzip the new Payara version in its place”

Where is "in its place"?

And then do we deploy 5.2 with this?
  • <payara install path>/bin/asadmin deploy dataverse-5.2.war

Sorry for all the questions, but we really LOVE the detailed instructions the other steps have for this 5.3 release, and feel lost without them in this first (major) step.

Don Sizemore

未读,
2021年7月13日 11:35:122021/7/13
收件人 dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sherry,

This means the "full" Payara directory (likely /usr/local/payara5)
You'll unzip the new payara and drop it in place, then be sure to replace the NEW domain1 with your existing domain1 - does that make sense?

When I copy over the old domain1 files, I exclude generated/, osgi-cache/, and logs/

Don

回复全部
回复作者
转发