How to migrate data from E-print to Dataverse?

Shiva Shankar

Mar 7, 2017, 2:49:17 PM3/7/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi all,
Is there any API or some mechanism through which I can directly migrate the data from E-print to Dataverse.

Philip Durbin

Mar 7, 2017, 3:49:38 PM3/7/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
There's no automated way to migrate from Eprints to Dataverse. I would suggest exporting your data from Eprints and somehow putting each dataset in to DDI format. They you could use the "migrate" API mentioned here to migrate the DDI files into Dataverse: https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/3632#issuecomment-280684852

I hope this helps!

Phil