Community Call 4/11

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Apr 10, 2017, 12:24:27 PM4/10/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

We'll have our community call at noon EST on Tuesday 4/11. Call in info and agenda:

Please feel free to let me know if there are any topics that you'd like to discuss. We'll always have time set aside for the community to ask and answer questions, but if there's something that interests you and is more detailed, we can set it as an agenda topic.

Thanks,

Danny

Philip Durbin

Apr 12, 2017, 8:40:51 AM4/12/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Here are the notes from yesterday's call. Pretty cool that Odum has been making videos about Dataverse 4 and putting them on YouTube!

Phil

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LdKTgP9r__QiaoPJLUBVRfbzaT7dI-enaX8GFG14h4A/edit?usp=sharing

2017-04-11 Dataverse Community Call

Agenda

* Dataverse Community Meeting Updates
* Community Questions

Attendees

* Danny (IQSS)
* Julian (IQSS)
* Derek (IQSS)
* Phil (IQSS)
* Tania (IQSS)
* Sherry Lake (UVa) - sends regrets, will be missing this call, but will be attending the  Community Meeting in June.
* Courtney Mumma (TDL)

Notes

* Dataverse Community Meeting
   * http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/dcm2017
   * UI/UX Breakout Session at Community Meeting
      * Dataverse Team is interested in discussing ways that we can collaborate to improve Dataverse’s user experience.
* Questions from the Community
   * (Courtney) Where can I find online Dataverse training resources? Screencasts?
      * (Danny) Do not currently have screencasts. Worth checking in with Sonia.
      * (Julian) UNC Odum has screencasts: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-kheNpfOKkIobzqvcM2a6A