Re: dataverse on amazon

Merce Crosas

Mar 14, 2013, 3:02:10 PM3/14/13
to Tim Clark, dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I think we even have an image that we test it. If you are interested in learning more details, Gustavo and the developers who worked on it could provide more information, or, even better, you could send the question to the dataverse google group: dataverse...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Tim Clark <tim_...@harvard.edu> wrote:
Hi - has anyone implemented dataverse on Amazon?
Tim

dispose of the e-mail.

--
Mercè Crosas
Director of Data Science, IQSS

Philip Durbin

Mar 18, 2013, 12:28:51 PM3/18/13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com, Tim Clark
Hi Tim (and dataverse-community list),

We did have an image for Amazon but it was such an old version of DVN
that it's no longer worth using.

Amazon should work fine for hosting DVN though. You'll just want to
make sure the image you choose meets the system requirements in our
Installer's Guide:

http://guides.thedata.org/book/installers-guides

I hope this helps,

Phil