#dataverse2021: Save the Date June 15th, June 16th, June 17th

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Feb 23, 2021, 9:59:58 AM2/23/21
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

We look forward to seeing everyone for #dataverse2021 (on Zoom) the following days:

- Tuesday, June 15th
- Wednesday, June 16th
- Thursday, June 17th

As most of you probably expected, this will be an online-only event. It's not currently feasible to bring everyone to Cambridge to meet in person. Hopefully we can all get back to soccer and salsa dancing at #dataverse2022!

We'll be sending out some more information in the next few weeks, and we'll create a website as well. If you have questions, suggestions, or if you'd like to help plan the meeting, please contact me at danny...@g.harvard.edu

Thanks,

Danny

Philipp at UiT

Mar 3, 2021, 10:23:48 AM3/3/21
to Dataverse Users Community
Looking forward to #dataverse2021!

Could you consider adding the event to the Open Research Calendar (https://openresearchcalendar.github.io/calendar)?
Thanks!

Best, Philipp

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Mar 11, 2021, 2:27:02 PM3/11/21
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Philipp, I just added it using the form, so it hopefully shows up soon. Thanks for reminder about this calendar!

- Danny