Single Sign On in dataverse without shibboleth

Michel Bamouni

Dec 4, 2018, 11:43:29 AM12/4/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,

I know that we can configure Identity federation authentification in dataverse using shibboleth.
But I want to know if it's possible to configure an access to a Central Authentification Service (CAS) to use my organisation LDAP?

Best regards,

Michel

Philip Durbin

Dec 4, 2018, 1:29:33 PM12/4/18
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Dataverse does not support CAS or LDAP (pull requests welcome!) so your best bet may be to connect ORCID to your LDAP and have your users log in via ORCID as explained at https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dataverse-community/iq2KHLsz5ZA/6t08gJq5BQAJ