DOI not resolving

Ken Mankoff

Oct 23, 2021, 10:15:40 AM10/23/21
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello,

But the DOI does not seem to work: https://doi.org/10.22008/FK2/XOTO3K

All the other DOIs on our dataverse seem to "just work".

How should I got about debugging/fixing this? I tried editing the metadata and then republishing (no version update), but that did not change anything.

Thanks,

    -k.

Sherry Lake

Oct 23, 2021, 10:23:44 AM10/23/21
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
The DOI link works for me. I just tried it. Maybe there was a delay in registering the DOI?

Sherry Lake

Ken Mankoff

Oct 23, 2021, 11:05:33 AM10/23/21
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi - thank you for checking. It is working for me too now. I think re-publishing fixed it (with the delay) because it had not been working for a while before.

Thank you,

   -k.