Global Dataverse Community Consortium

Philipp at UiT

Jun 28, 2018, 9:19:15 AM6/28/18
to Dataverse Users Community
DataverseNO has just applied for membership in the Global Dataverse Community Consortium. We hope that many more institutions will join the consortium, and are looking forward to continuing the good community work!

Best,
Philipp

Jonathan Crabtree

Jun 28, 2018, 9:26:59 AM6/28/18
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

Welcome Philipp

We have also received GDCC applications  from Texas Data Repository and Consorcio  Madrone groups as well.

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me.

Thanks and looking forward to an exciting first year

Jon Crabtree

Odum Institute

Philip Durbin

From: <dataverse-community@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Philipp at UiT <uit.p...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 9:19 AM
To: Dataverse Users Community <dataverse-community@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Dataverse-Users] Global Dataverse Community Consortium

DataverseNO has just applied for membership in the Global Dataverse Community Consortium. We hope that many more institutions will join the consortium, and are looking forward to continuing the good community work!

Best,

Philipp

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.30.59 AM.png