Delete maps from dataverse fail

Michel Bamouni

Aug 11, 2017, 10:54:08 AM8/11/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,

I setup setup my own geoconnect to which communicate with harvard worldmap
I upload zip files and I get the geoconnect view. When I try to delete the map, I get the erreor :
"

exception_obj

ConnectionError(MaxRetryError("HTTPConnectionPool(host='worldmap.harvard.edu', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /dataverse/api/delete-map-layer/ (Caused by <class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 104]

"

For information, I install geoconnect from : https://github.com/IQSS/geoconnect

Regards,

Michel

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Aug 14, 2017, 3:44:42 PM8/14/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hey Michel - are you still experiencing this issue? It's possible that Worldmap was down or having other issues at the time.

Michel Bamouni

Aug 16, 2017, 7:52:31 AM8/16/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Danny,

I still have this issue.

Regards,

Michel

Michel Bamouni

Aug 16, 2017, 9:25:16 AM8/16/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,

A little precision : my geoocnnect is installed on a the same server of my dataverse. It wasn't on my laptop.

Best regards,

Michel