Solr version and dataverse 4.8.6

Michel Bamouni

May 25, 2018, 7:58:06 AM5/25/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,

I use dataverse 4.8.6 on two data centers.
I want to setup a cross datacenter replication for the solr uses by dataverse.
Do to this, I need solr 6 instead of the solr 4.6 preconise in the dataverse installations steps.

So I want to know if I migrate my solr 4.6 to solr 6, does dataverse 4.8.6 still conttinue to works fine?

Best regards

Michel

Philip Durbin

May 25, 2018, 8:08:12 AM5/25/18