Metrics for sub-dataverse

Philipp at UiT

Dec 14, 2016, 4:51:22 AM12/14/16
to Dataverse Users Community
Congrats with the 4.6 release!

I was wondering if there is a way to get metrics on sub-dataverse level? The metrics bar is displayed in the main dataverse, and for each dataset, and as of 4.6 even on the datafile level. However, it does not show up in the different sub-dataverses, or did I miss something? Would it be possible to include metrics for sub-dataverses?

Best,
Philipp

Philip Durbin

Dec 14, 2016, 8:48:18 AM12/14/16
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Metrics at the non-root dataverse level was requested in a support ticket linked from https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/3312 but you'd be welcome to create a new GitHub issue specifically for this feature. Please note that these days there's also the "miniverse" app at https://github.com/IQSS/miniverse which is used to power http://dataverse.org/metrics

Phil

Philipp at UiT

Philip Durbin