next steps for Containerization Working Group

Philip Durbin

Mar 21, 2023, 2:27:02 PM3/21/23
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all who attended the kickoff of the Containerization Working Group!

I just added a recording of the meeting to DataverseTV. Here's a direct link: https://harvard.zoom.us/rec/share/qb3gd3pboooRa9UHyLyIvPfxVgoahbGWFaxLdJDO2VD-MGMqWnZIsJjc3Rxao6Wu.-Y-CiwvgRwVj8v6c

We decided that we'll meet weekly on Thursdays at 10am Boston time. (I believe that's 3pm CET this week but 4pm CET next week and following.) There's a Zoom link in the community calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_udn4tonm401kgjjre4jl4ja0cs%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York

As discussed, the group's initial and primary goal is to create a proposal, a doc, that we already started iterating on during the kickoff: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14DHDB24Cp_kzpYqhHCKCtnzOw8_WuLOOONyqJHSsaYM/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, the group will be keeping in touch with a chat tool called Zulip. Please feel free to create an account and participate at https://dataverse.zulipchat.com

Thanks!

Phil

Philip Durbin

Mar 28, 2023, 9:14:07 AM3/28/23
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick update that the Containerization Working Group now has a website at https://ct.gdcc.io

There you will find:

- the proposal doc we are working on
- recordings and notes from previous meetings
- how to join or keep on on conversations

Thanks!

Phil