Re: [Dataverse-Users] Re: PopUp Publish Text not displaying on "Submit for Review"

Gautier, Julian

Jul 15, 2024, 10:32:12 AM (7 days ago) Jul 15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I'm replying to this email since I think this will restore this thread after it was deleted. (Not sure how it was deleted 🔍)

On Mon, Jul 15, 2024 at 5:09 AM 'fa...@kb.dk' via Dataverse Users Community <dataverse...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
done now: https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/10685
On Friday, July 12, 2024 at 3:37:37 PM UTC+2 shla...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks, Falco.

Did you create a ticket?

On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 9:46 AM 'fa...@kb.dk' via Dataverse Users Community <dataverse...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
We had a request for a pop-up notification upon submission, too.
But I think, it should be a different text than for publication.

Regards,
Falco

On Thursday, July 11, 2024 at 3:42:20 PM UTC+2 shla...@gmail.com wrote:
We have the configuration ":DatasetPublishPopupCustomText" set

and for the person who publishes a dataset this shows up - see "popup_custom" attached image (google groups not letting me insert this inline).

We have a new collection where all datasets are to be submitted for review. The submitter only sees the license info (see "popup_submit") and not the custom text. The approver - curator who publishes the dataset sees the popup custom text.

But it is important that the submitter sees this text. Does anyone else see a problem with the curator only seeing this?

Thanks for you thoughts.
Sherry Lake
UVA Dataverse Repository - http://dataverse.lib.virginia.edu