Dataverse 4.11 unable to delete or rename a dataverse

Jamie Jamison

Apr 17, 2019, 6:06:22 PM4/17/19
to Dataverse Users Community

I must be missing a step somewhere but I'm unable to either rename or delete an empty dataverse.  Therror is "This dataverse was not able to be deleted."

Thank you,

Jamie Jamison

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Apr 19, 2019, 3:48:15 PM4/19/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hey Jamie, I just tried to reproduce this on our demo environment and I was unable to do so. Can you open up a Github issue with some more details and/or send on your server.log to sup...@dataverse.org. Thanks!

Jamie Jamison

Apr 22, 2019, 3:04:46 PM4/22/19
to Dataverse Users Community
I've just added the issue:  https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/5777

Jamie Jamison

Apr 26, 2019, 7:34:17 PM4/26/19
to Dataverse Users Community
I've just finished upgrading to 4.12 and then to 4.13.  At 4.12 the solr reindexing seems to have fixed the problem.