Dataverse 4.10 Available

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Dec 21, 2018, 3:34:59 PM12/21/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

Dataverse 4.10 is now available for download.

More details, including a complete list of items addressed, are in the release notes:

This is a big release with lots of community contributions! Big thanks to all the members of the community who helped out with user requests, feedback, user testing, code, documentation, and everything else! Special thanks go to the Scholar's Portal team for the continued work on Internationalization, Texas Digital Libraries for including the Command Line File Uploader, and the Qualitative Data Repository for the work adding Full Text Indexing and Search.

Dataverse.harvard.edu and demo.dataverse.org will continue to run 4.9.4 until after the holiday break. We'll upgrade soon after we're back in early January.

Thanks,

Danny