upgrade problem studyversion relation

۱۹ بازدید
رفتن به اولین پیام خوانده‌نشده

Ron Stanonik

خوانده‌نشده،
۱۶ اسفند ۱۳۹۱، ۱۱:۵۰:۲۹۱۳۹۱/۱۲/۱۶
به dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to upgrade from DVN-EAR-2.0.1-74.

The goal is 3.3, but I can't even get to 2.1.

When I run buildupdate_v2_0_v2_1.sql I see

psql:buildupdate_v2_0_v2_1.sql:13: ERROR:  relation "studyversion" does not exist
psql:buildupdate_v2_0_v2_1.sql:91: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
ROLLBACK

I can deploy DVN-EAR_v2_1.ear, but when I browse, I get a blank page.

I assume the buildupdate failed because of the missing studyversion relation, but beats me how to create it.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Ron Stanonik
UC San Diego Geisel Library

Gustavo Durand

خوانده‌نشده،
۱۶ اسفند ۱۳۹۱، ۱۱:۵۲:۵۵۱۳۹۱/۱۲/۱۶
به dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Just to verify, did you deploy, then run build update?

New tables get created on deploy - then the build update populates them (if need be).

So if you run build update first, the table will not yet be there.

If you deploy, but don't run build update after, the data may not be there.

Gustavo

Ron Stanonik

خوانده‌نشده،
۱۶ اسفند ۱۳۹۱، ۱۲:۵۵:۵۳۱۳۹۱/۱۲/۱۶