Migration from 3.6.2 to 4.x: Preparing the DDIs of production studies

ofu...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2016, 4:25:40 PM3/9/16
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,
I tried to deploy it on our DVN 3.6.2 we are currently running by running:
./glassfish3/glassfish/bin/asadmin deploy <path to DVN-web_v3_6_3_MIGRATION.war>
I received error messsages.  I am not sure if it is the correct way to deploy the file. I have also tried Glassfish admin console and not successful.

- Ofuuzo

Philip Durbin

Mar 9, 2016, 4:37:55 PM3/9/16
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hmm. Your asadmin command looks fine. You might need to add "--force" if a previous war file is already deployed. Please attach server.log (which might include some exceptions and stack traces) in an email to sup...@dataverse.org

Thanks!

ofu...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 5:50:30 AM3/10/16
to Dataverse Users Community, philip...@harvard.edu
Hi,
I added --force and I received the same error message. This is my server.log.

Ofuuzo

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 4:25 PM, <ofu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I tried to deploy it on our DVN 3.6.2 we are currently running by running:
./glassfish3/glassfish/bin/asadmin deploy <path to DVN-web_v3_6_3_MIGRATION.war>
I received error messsages.  I am not sure if it is the correct way to deploy the file. I have also tried Glassfish admin console and not successful.

- Ofuuzo

server.log.txt

Philip Durbin