Webinar recording: “Risks and challenges: Communicating to audiences in the global media environment.”

datatopower

Mar 30, 2022, 11:40:32 PM3/30/22
to datatopower

Hello all,

Thank you all those who attended our Webinar on Monday  “Risks and challenges: Communicating to audiences in the global media environment.”

It created an inciteful, illuminating and though-provoking discussion space to explore issues around a wide range of critical topics from overcoming challenges in communicating difficult  knowledge online to advancing our digital and data literacies to successfully navigate the global media space.

If you missed the event, we are happy to share the recording, which you can find on the website here: https://www.datatopower.net/webinar2

I am also glad to share a direct link to the YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zHu2n6JeI8

Looking forward to seeing you all in the end of May 2022 for our final research session.

Stay tuned! More information is coming soon: https://www.datatopower.net/events

With kind regards,

Data to Power team