Note: Open Data Lead departs

McDonald Keith

Apr 17, 2016, 1:57:32 PM4/17/16
to DataTO
Hello all ... just letting it be known, I'm no longer working under the handle "COTkeith" and for the City of Toronto. I am still in the Open Data field but should no longer  be considered as speaking for the City of Toronto's open data initiative. I retired from the City as of April 18th but will still be on the City books until May 31. See you then, if not before, as a citizen socializer for Open Data eh?

Keith

Henrik Bechmann

Apr 17, 2016, 3:06:16 PM4/17/16
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all your work at the City Keith!!... and for all the support you've offered the Open Data community.

Can't wait to see what you get into next!

All the best,

- Henrik

--

---

McDonald Keith

Apr 17, 2016, 3:22:11 PM4/17/16
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Henrik ... I'll see you at the data book club for sure!

View
Keith McDonald

Socializing Open Data for Governments & Citizens
Presentations Coach | Web Writing | Web & Social Media Strategy

View my Linkedin Profile