Fwd: [HOT] Missing Maps in Canada

Heather Leson

Oct 12, 2015, 3:55:07 AM10/12/15
to dat...@googlegroups.com, Pete Masters
Dear DataTO allies,

My colleagues at Missing Maps[1] (a partnership between Doctors without Borders, Red Cross (America, British and Dutch) and Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team are hosting a community event in Toronto on October 14th. Our goal is to put the most vulnerable on the map. People will learn about how to convert satellite data to  OpenStreetMap.

Many of you have been huge supporters of humanitarian events in Toronto. It is my hope that you might be able to attend or share widely.

[1] http://www.missingmaps.org/

Thanks

heather

Heather Leson