Discussion on technologies-to-build-on

Daniel Koller

Dec 3, 2009, 11:46:52 AM12/3/09
to Dataset Dynamics
...is there a further need for the ARC-PHP based samples we worked on
during #ldc09?

Daniel

Michael Hausenblas

Dec 3, 2009, 11:51:38 AM12/3/09
to dady

> ...is there a further need for the ARC-PHP based samples we worked on
> during #ldc09?

Hm, if you mean the DCW [1] - no, not really, IMHO. This was just to show
how a consumer could be implemented in an distributed setting. The main
reason for the DCW is the voiD+dady based discovery (and hence you need an
RDF store/lib) and as I had ARC2 handy and know it a bit, I happened to use
it ;)

No further dependencies. Happy to not further go for it if the group has any
sort of issues with it.

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://code.google.com/p/dady/source/browse/#hg/sandbox/ldc09/consumer

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre

Daniel Koller

Dec 3, 2009, 12:02:44 PM12/3/09
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com
...ok with me: we should think also about the actual "update" part...that means if the notifications on changes took place...(would be one roundtrip example to show the process for the sync usecase (I think it was no. 1).

Kind regards,

Daniel
--
---
Daniel Koller

Michael Hausenblas

Dec 3, 2009, 12:46:36 PM12/3/09
to dady

> ...ok with me: we should think also about the actual "update" part...that
> means if the notifications on changes took place...(would be one roundtrip
> example to show the process for the sync usecase (I think it was no. 1).

Agree. Can you flesh this out a bit Daniel, maybe directly on the respective
Wiki page [1]?

Cheers,
Michael

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/dataset-dynamics/web/technologies-to-build-on

npopitsch

Dec 4, 2009, 11:31:29 AM12/4/09
to Dataset Dynamics
added DSnotify eventset vocabulary primer

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/dataset-dynamics/web/technologies-to-build-on
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

juum

Dec 7, 2009, 9:20:31 AM12/7/09
to Dataset Dynamics
Initialized Related Work section

behas

Dec 9, 2009, 11:54:32 AM12/9/09
to Dataset Dynamics

Daniel Koller

Dec 9, 2009, 12:20:54 PM12/9/09
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com

...i would likely not make it to the call, will join next time.

Kind regards,

Daniel