[dady] Meet-up at WWW?

Michael Hausenblas

Apr 19, 2010, 5:49:32 AM4/19/10
to dady

All,

Certainly a lot is going on these days re dataset dynamics (thanks for the
pointers posted here as well - in case you didn't see it: [1], [2] [3]). I
was wondering if it makes sense to organise a meeting at WWW to take the
discussion further.

Initially I was thinking of a BoF (they offered slots last year, waiting for
answer from WWW2010 organisers if this is available this year as well) but
as a fallback the Linked Open Data (LOD) - W3C Track @ WWW2010 [4] seems to
make sense as well.

Who would be interested?

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2010Apr/0270.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2010Apr/0234.html
[3] http://apassant.net/blog/2010/04/18/sparql-pubsubhubbub-sparqlpush
[4] http://esw.w3.org/LODCampW3CTrack

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre

Niko Popitsch

Apr 19, 2010, 6:45:55 AM4/19/10
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com
Michael,
great idea! I would be there...
best, n

On 19.04.2010 11:49, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> All,
>
> Certainly a lot is going on these days re dataset dynamics (thanks for the
> pointers posted here as well - in case you didn't see it: [1], [2] [3]). I
> was wondering if it makes sense to organise a meeting at WWW to take the
> discussion further.
>
> Initially I was thinking of a BoF (they offered slots last year, waiting for
> answer from WWW2010 organisers if this is available this year as well) but
> as a fallback the Linked Open Data (LOD) - W3C Track @ WWW2010 [4] seems to
> make sense as well.
>
> Who would be interested?
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2010Apr/0270.html
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2010Apr/0234.html
> [3] http://apassant.net/blog/2010/04/18/sparql-pubsubhubbub-sparqlpush
> [4] http://esw.w3.org/LODCampW3CTrack

Bernhard Haslhofer

Apr 19, 2010, 9:42:34 AM4/19/10
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com
great idea. I will be there too

best,
Research Group Multimedia Information Systems
Department of Distributed and Multimedia Systems
Faculty of Computer Science
University of Vienna

Postal Address: Liebiggasse 4/3-4, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 42 77 39635 Fax: +43 1 4277 39649
E-Mail: bernhard....@univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.cs.univie.ac.at/bernhard.haslhofer