[Dady] Telco 4.03.2010 2pm-3pm irish time

1 view

J ürgen Umbrich

Mar 2, 2010, 8:32:23 AM3/2/10
to Dady Mailinglist
Hi all,

6 people participated at the Doodle poll.

The agreed date and time for the telco is:
Thursday, 4th of March 2010: 2 pm - 3 pm (irish time)
( I hope that Wolfgang can participate)

[DADY] Telco.ics

Carlos Ruiz Moreno

Mar 2, 2010, 12:29:39 PM3/2/10
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am out of the office this and the next week with no availability. Apologies, I'll read the minutes.

Carlos

J ürgen Umbrich escribió:

Proposed Agenda is the following: 1) Status update 2) Next steps Best juergen

Invitación a evento

Título:

[DADY] Telco

Cuándo:

jueves, 04 de marzo de 2010 15:00 – 15:45

Descripción:

Agenda -
1) Status updates
2) Next stepts

Carlos Ruiz Moreno
Senior Researcher
cr...@isoco.com
#T +34 91 334 9742
#F +34 91 334 9799
C/Pedro de Valdivia, 10, Planta Baja
28006 - Madrid

iSOCO
            enabling the networked economy
            www.isoco.com

 P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

Ed Summers

Mar 4, 2010, 10:46:20 AM3/4/10
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com
Whoops, sorry I missed the call today. I somehow missed the poll last
week since I was out at a conference.

I'd be interested to hear how things are progressing. I'm in the
process of writing a short position paper about replacing oai-pmh with
Atom which I'd like to bounce off all of you at some point.

//Ed

Michael Hausenblas

Mar 4, 2010, 10:48:44 AM3/4/10
to dady
> Whoops, sorry I missed the call today. I somehow missed the poll last
> week since I was out at a conference.

Next time ;) Beginning of April, then ...

> I'd be interested to hear how things are progressing.

Anyone able to sum up? I'm limited re bandwidth today ...

> I'm in the
> process of writing a short position paper about replacing oai-pmh with
> Atom which I'd like to bounce off all of you at some point.

Very cool! Please :)

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre

Bernhard Haslhofer

Mar 4, 2010, 3:25:52 PM3/4/10
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,

great to hear that you are interested in this topic.

You didn't miss that much today. We just continued our discussion on the major components required for a change notification infrastructure. Here you find the preliminary drafts: http://groups.google.com/group/dataset-dynamics/web/components-vocabularies-protocols-formats

By the end of March we want to have a first draft for the Atom-based change notification. The idea is to keep it as simple as possible and also to provide some flexibility in the type of change sets - some systems require triple-based notification (like the Talis ChangeSet) others require resource-level notification - that's the idea behind the DSNotify vocabulary.

We also discussed whether it we should deliver changesets in the Atom Feed or if it should just contain URI pointers to dereferencable changesets. I think in the discussion today there

IJMSO 5102 Haslhofer and Schand.pdf

Ed Summers

Mar 4, 2010, 5:12:40 PM3/4/10
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update Bernhard, and for the pdf for your article. I
figured you were at least 2 steps ahead of me. I'm printing out these
documents for the train ride home :-)

//Ed