View this page "Use Cases" UC-4

1 view

juum

Dec 3, 2009, 1:06:31 PM12/3/09
to Dataset Dynamics
Hi all,

I added a new use cases which focus to illustrate the usage of dataset
change frequency categories, such as daily, weekly or monthly
changes.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/dataset-dynamics/web/use-cases
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

whalb

Dec 9, 2009, 12:59:13 PM12/9/09
to Dataset Dynamics
Please add your target programming environments / languages to
http://groups.google.com/group/dataset-dynamics/web/use-cases.

behas

Dec 22, 2009, 7:29:54 AM12/22/09
to Dataset Dynamics

Michael Hausenblas

Dec 22, 2009, 7:32:53 AM12/22/09
to dady

I'm wondering if it makes sense to have the telco today. Carlos sent
regrets, Juergen is away, dunno about Daniel and I'd have no problem
investing the time to fix some issues before I leave.

Shall we cancel it?

Cheers,
Michael

--