Related..? Graph Updates

1 view

nathan

Mar 18, 2010, 3:34:22 PM3/18/10
to Dataset Dynamics
Hi All,

In short, looking for some feedback on http://webr3.org/specs/guo/
before I take it any further - it's kind of like a diff for graphs
(and like a lightweight talis changesets) - primarily for use when
POSTing data and to stream out changes to a graph.

Many Regards,

Nathan

Michael Hausenblas

Mar 18, 2010, 6:38:38 PM3/18/10
to dady

Interesting, Nathan! I'll come back to you with some questions next week
(still on travel ;)

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre

> dataset-dynamics+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
> words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Nathan

Mar 19, 2010, 11:07:06 PM3/19/10
to dataset-...@googlegroups.com
Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> Interesting, Nathan! I'll come back to you with some questions next week
> (still on travel ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Michael

Thanks Micheal :) also I've just set up a working RDF Graph "Diff" demo
here: http://webr3.org/diff/

The demo is set-up to work on dbpedia, and compares the current graph to
it's memento.

Had a long day at this today, but going to do PATCH script tomorrow and
hopefully implement HTTP PATCH at the same time w/ some test graphs.

Many Regards,

Nathan