Free Word password / Excel password recovery software

socrtwo

Jun 10, 2009, 12:46:53 AM6/10/09
to Data Recovery Freeware
http://www.freewordexcelpassword.com/index.php - "Forgotten your
Microsoft Word password or Microsoft Excel password and can't open
your file? Try Free Word / Excel Password Recovery Wizard before
spending any money on commercial software.

Coming soon - updated version of Free Word / Excel Password Recovery
Wizard with several new features, and also supporting Office 2007
password recovery. Meanwhile you can try Passware Office Key

Free Word / Excel Password Recovery Wizard offers the same
functionality and performance as expensive commercial Word password /
Excel password software, but is a completely free download. Unlike
other supposedly "free" downloads, it is a full product, not a demo
version or shareware. It contains no spyware or other malware.

We developed our own free password recovery package specifically to
address the high cost of commercial password software.

Our easy to use software runs on any Windows 9x and later PC and
recovers file open passwords (not sheet passwords though) for Word /
Excel 97 to Word / Excel XP 2003 files. It works by trying words from
a large dictionary (included with the download) against the file, then
tries character combinations to find most common file open passwords."

beauty...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2016, 12:08:44 PM4/20/16
to Data Recovery Freeware

Get instant solution of Excel file password Unlocker for unlocking Excel file password recovering Excel file password. Software helps to recover Excel password, recover access password and recover word password with every version of Excel file.

Read more:

http://www.excelpasswordcracker.esofttools.com/