SMD

RECUPERAÇÃO DE DADOS- DATA SALVATION BRASIL

Jun 7, 2024, 11:29:09 AMJun 7
to datarecovery...@googlegroups.com
What SMD component is this?

Em sexta-feira, 31 de maio de 2024, Amarbir[CDR-Labs] <pompy...@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hello,
     i am of the opinion that the its the PCB that cracks its internal layers and board stops working  .For a swap i think MCU + Rom is more then enough

On Wednesday, May 29, 2024 at 1:13:48 PM UTC+5:30 PCLAB wrote:
I'm working on a case very similar. Original USB was working fine and I was using MRT Stabilizer card on top of it.
I needed to isolate PCB from heads and probably I bend it a little and after that it doesn't spin up anymore.
If I use a SATA PCB, I can access FW, etc, etc, but since it's encrypted by MCU I can't get the data out.
I have swapped MCU, ROM and the 2nd ROM and still doesn't spin up....
What can I do more??

A sexta-feira, 24 de maio de 2024 à(s) 17:00:46 UTC+1, pbzcbf...@gmail.com escreveu:
Here is a discussion about a similar PCB with the same Redfin motor controller:

The user has provided most of the voltage measurements.

On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 8:11:08 AM UTC+11 Tim - Desert Data Recovery wrote:
I will pick this up again soon. The client with the bad PCB decided not to go ahead with the recovery so took my source material.

--
Data Recovery Certification Group / for issue with google group please email sc...@myharddrivedied.com
---

DSB - DATA SALVATION BRASIL

20240607_120047.jpg

pbzcbf...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2024, 11:41:32 AMJun 7
to DataRecoveryCertification

img

Jun 7, 2024, 3:05:58 PMJun 7
to datarecovery...@googlegroups.com

LD marking is an EC76SMBJ12, a 12V TVS diode:

Vbr=13.3..16.3V, Vrwm=12V, Ipp=27.3A, 600W(1ms)