Old SCSI Drive

21 views
Skip to first unread message

Philip Shaw

unread,
Oct 2, 2026, 11:43:30 AM (8 days ago) Oct 2
to DataRecoveryCertification
Good morning. I received a Macintosh LC computer which was made in 1991 I believe. It has a Conner CP3040A hard drive which has a capacity of 40MB! Unfortunately, it has a SCSI connector which I don't have the equipment for. Is there any cool tool out there which will let me read this drive? If not, does anybody have the capability to read it?

Thanks.

wayne horner

unread,
Oct 2, 2026, 11:54:57 AM (8 days ago) Oct 2
to datarecoveryce.
I speak scsi

Alandata Data Recovery -  (949)287-3282  
"Cleanroom Data Recovery of RAID, VMware, Network Attached Storage, Linux, Tape, Disk, Forensics"

On Fri, Oct 2, 2026, 8:43 AM Philip Shaw <shawcomput...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning. I received a Macintosh LC computer which was made in 1991 I believe. It has a Conner CP3040A hard drive which has a capacity of 40MB! Unfortunately, it has a SCSI connector which I don't have the equipment for. Is there any cool tool out there which will let me read this drive? If not, does anybody have the capability to read it?

Thanks.

--
Data Recovery Certification Group / for issue with google group please email sc...@myharddrivedied.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DataRecoveryCertification" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to datarecoverycertif...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datarecoverycertification/CAPG2Qka_mNcqgJBcqemVzjjb2dO5Q4qfVgaSiO0WHanvYzUEkw%40mail.gmail.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages