LED:0x000000BB FAddr:0x00004300

juan van der meulen

Jun 5, 2024, 6:19:44 AMJun 5
to datarecovery...@googlegroups.com
I received this drive from a client with stickers removed by some other DR company, the drive powers on fine with no terminal errors can get ID and RDY status but no sector access.

I can read the rom successful and create unlock rom succesful, but on power reset I get this message LED:0x000000BB FAddr:0x00004300, if I write the original rom back then drive gets ready but no terminal access due to locked rom.

I have done so many of these models and works every time and why will this unlock rom fail.

Model : ST1000LM035-1RK172
Firmware : EB01
FW version : R1AEA0684.SDM4.AA4901.EB01
FW creation date : 2019/01/22
Janus AF
ZDEMJZJ5.bin

Artem Rubtsov

Jun 5, 2024, 12:43:47 PMJun 5
to DataRecoveryCertification
This error means that unlock code modification is non-functional.
Maybe somebody who has PC3000 can unlock this ROM for you.

juan van der meulen

Jun 5, 2024, 12:54:26 PMJun 5
to datarecovery...@googlegroups.com
Don’t worry I managed to sort it out was using the wrong version all fine MoLD reads from 25% in imaging will do head swap first.

--
Data Recovery Certification Group / for issue with google group please email sc...@myharddrivedied.com
---