SpyGlass2 - WDC WD40NDZW-11MR8S1 Damaged Platter

Amarbir[CDR-Labs]

Jun 4, 2024, 10:16:08 AMJun 4
to DataRecoveryCertification
Friends ,
     I have this HDD With Head 09 Rubbed with platter ,Platters are 5 in total and heads are 10 , Although Head 08 is also not OK but there is no rubbing or contamination on that ,I lifted Head No 09 Up as its the top platter so that it never touches surface again ,But i am unable to initialize this drive ,Can someone share what i can do to extract data from 00,01 02,03 04,05 06,07 ,If i block SA and enable heads 00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07 the drive does not click and runs i can upload ldr and mod 01 in ram ,I also have full resources of this from native drive .I have DFL ,MRt and PC3K is that matters

Marvel Team

Jun 7, 2024, 10:33:50 AMJun 7
to datarecovery...@googlegroups.com
It's top secret solution i asked for support alot of times b4 and some advanced engineers said that they have solution but outsource only ( shipping the hard disk to them )

--
Data Recovery Certification Group / for issue with google group please email sc...@myharddrivedied.com
---

Zyana It Solutions

Jun 7, 2024, 10:33:52 AMJun 7
to datarecovery...@googlegroups.com
hi sir less heads from actual can not initialize the smr hdd in order to initialize we should keep all heads on put the ldr and then switch heads in ram and if you just lift the top head then its fine not to change that head no 9. If the platter position of head 8 is not good then the ram head map must be 00.01.02.03.04.05.06.07.09.09 or we could change the head map from 09.09 to any other ok heads.