Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
DataRecoveryCertification
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
DataRecoveryCertification
1–30 of 4109
Welcome to the Hard Drive Data Recovery Group. Please feel free to post questions and ask for help.
Scott Moulton / MyHardDriveDied.com
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Philip Shaw
,
Data Recovery Guru
2
6:40 PM
Seagate Head Compatibility
The green label means "refurbished by Seagate". Should be compatible. DATARECOVERYGURU TEAM
unread,
Seagate Head Compatibility
The green label means "refurbished by Seagate". Should be compatible. DATARECOVERYGURU TEAM
6:40 PM
P. K.
, …
Alandata Recovery
7
3:38 PM
Can read SA but not UA - WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0
Hello, the mapping of head 3 in RAM did the trick. Thanks Tim & Alan - I am cloning all good
unread,
Can read SA but not UA - WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0
Hello, the mapping of head 3 in RAM did the trick. Thanks Tim & Alan - I am cloning all good
3:38 PM
epeace2009
, …
pbzcbf...@gmail.com
9
Oct 8
Choosing proper donor
Analysing active 0x0A module ... Head map checksum (Expected / Actual) = 0x0000 / 0x0000 - OK Number
unread,
Choosing proper donor
Analysing active 0x0A module ... Head map checksum (Expected / Actual) = 0x0000 / 0x0000 - OK Number
Oct 8
www.datarecoverynepal.com
, …
compos mentis
14
Oct 7
How to get F3. Prompt
My name is Franc and I don't have any kinky explanations. On 05-Oct-26 5:30 PM, RecuperoDati299
unread,
How to get F3. Prompt
My name is Franc and I don't have any kinky explanations. On 05-Oct-26 5:30 PM, RecuperoDati299
Oct 7
Alandata Recovery
, …
pbzcbf...@gmail.com
3
Oct 6
is this rom corrupt? wd30nmvw-11c3ns2_e7w5 800041-0-p1 pebbleb
Your patient and donor ROMs are identical except for the adaptives. A simple comparison in a hex
unread,
is this rom corrupt? wd30nmvw-11c3ns2_e7w5 800041-0-p1 pebbleb
Your patient and donor ROMs are identical except for the adaptives. A simple comparison in a hex
Oct 6
Tamabralski
,
Alandata Recovery
2
Oct 4
Is it safe to ship a drive by courier for repair?
Open it back up and tape the top arm to the edge. Leave a tab exposed with a note. It's unlikely
unread,
Is it safe to ship a drive by courier for repair?
Open it back up and tape the top arm to the edge. Leave a tab exposed with a note. It's unlikely
Oct 4
Philip Shaw
,
wayne horner
2
Oct 2
Old SCSI Drive
I speak scsi Alandata Data Recovery - (949)287-3282 "Cleanroom Data Recovery of RAID, VMware,
unread,
Old SCSI Drive
I speak scsi Alandata Data Recovery - (949)287-3282 "Cleanroom Data Recovery of RAID, VMware,
Oct 2
Alandata Recovery
Oct 1
flywire usb sata adapater with quick shipping? Thanks
anybody have a source in the us for these adapter type boards -- Alandata Data Recovery - (949)287-
unread,
flywire usb sata adapater with quick shipping? Thanks
anybody have a source in the us for these adapter type boards -- Alandata Data Recovery - (949)287-
Oct 1
Alandata Recovery
, …
RecuperoDati299
8
Sep 29
st4000dm - heads melted into ramp !
The platters in our cases were ruined because ramps were melted on the platter too Though if you have
unread,
st4000dm - heads melted into ramp !
The platters in our cases were ruined because ramps were melted on the platter too Though if you have
Sep 29
Alandata Recovery
,
pbzcbf...@gmail.com
3
Sep 23
intel ssd 535 model ssdsc2bw120h6 - dead
I connected a terminal o J1 baud 115200 On power I get this seems like bad nnands ? =================
unread,
intel ssd 535 model ssdsc2bw120h6 - dead
I connected a terminal o J1 baud 115200 On power I get this seems like bad nnands ? =================
Sep 23
Alandata Recovery
, …
wayne horner
5
Sep 23
wd50 rom corrupted - ACE
spins up recalibrates sounds good stays in BSY reset makes DSC DRD appear whenn it tries to ID it get
unread,
wd50 rom corrupted - ACE
spins up recalibrates sounds good stays in BSY reset makes DSC DRD appear whenn it tries to ID it get
Sep 23
juanvd...@gmail.com
Sep 22
WD SMR module 02 error
I received this drive that spins up sounds good but it stays in a busy state for a few minutes, then
unread,
WD SMR module 02 error
I received this drive that spins up sounds good but it stays in a busy state for a few minutes, then
Sep 22
Wezi Chiweta
Sep 21
BUYING SECOND HAND TOOLS
Hie guys anyone selling second hand tools they dont use please contact me whatsapp phone Number is +
unread,
BUYING SECOND HAND TOOLS
Hie guys anyone selling second hand tools they dont use please contact me whatsapp phone Number is +
Sep 21
ab.kh...@gmail.com
,
Abdur Rahim Sopon
2
Sep 21
Toshiba DT01ACA100 (1TB) – P-List cleared without backup, LBA shifted / lost partitions
try to restore from F copy Best Regards Abdur rahim sopon Founder of Data Recovery BD™ WP/call:+
unread,
Toshiba DT01ACA100 (1TB) – P-List cleared without backup, LBA shifted / lost partitions
try to restore from F copy Best Regards Abdur rahim sopon Founder of Data Recovery BD™ WP/call:+
Sep 21
Alandata Recovery
,
pbzcbf...@gmail.com
2
Sep 20
wd50ndzw-11bcss1 unlocked rom, blocked 02 no SA
I have seen several cases of mod 0x02 damage. Here is another one: https://groups.google.com/g/
unread,
wd50ndzw-11bcss1 unlocked rom, blocked 02 no SA
I have seen several cases of mod 0x02 damage. Here is another one: https://groups.google.com/g/
Sep 20
epeace2009
, …
pbzcbf...@gmail.com
12
Sep 20
ST1000LM035-1RK172 MCMT problem
I notice that the two "komplet" files are not identical. Also, the recovered bad areas seem
unread,
ST1000LM035-1RK172 MCMT problem
I notice that the two "komplet" files are not identical. Also, the recovered bad areas seem
Sep 20
Alandata Recovery
,
pbzcbf...@gmail.com
13
Sep 20
HGST HUS728T8TALE6L4
I seem to recall that the same chirping symptom happens after swapping a headstack between two
unread,
HGST HUS728T8TALE6L4
I seem to recall that the same chirping symptom happens after swapping a headstack between two
Sep 20
Philip Shaw
,
Desert Data Recovery
2
Sep 15
SSD And SQL Issue
If its Teamgroup they are normally SM controllers, but they use whoever is cheapest at the time. So
unread,
SSD And SQL Issue
If its Teamgroup they are normally SM controllers, but they use whoever is cheapest at the time. So
Sep 15
juanvd...@gmail.com
, …
RecuperoDati299
5
Sep 15
refill Seagate G-list
This is solved, Thanks Juan From: datarecovery...@googlegroups.com <
unread,
refill Seagate G-list
This is solved, Thanks Juan From: datarecovery...@googlegroups.com <
Sep 15
Kannan
,
pbzcbf...@gmail.com
4
Sep 9
Technical Support Required – SK hynix 512GB SSD No Power
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22chip+inductor%22+smd+OR+smt&tbs=isz%3Am%2Citp%3Aphoto&udm=
unread,
Technical Support Required – SK hynix 512GB SSD No Power
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22chip+inductor%22+smd+OR+smt&tbs=isz%3Am%2Citp%3Aphoto&udm=
Sep 9
Carmet L
, …
compos mentis
113
Sep 8
SpyGlass3 decryption problem.
The HDD Guru thread has become interesting. I don't understand a lot of what is being discussed,
unread,
SpyGlass3 decryption problem.
The HDD Guru thread has become interesting. I don't understand a lot of what is being discussed,
Sep 8
William Jacob Long 3rd
, …
compos mentis
6
Sep 3
8" floppy recovery?
Well, the question was not really intended for a particular disk, but rather was more general in
unread,
8" floppy recovery?
Well, the question was not really intended for a particular disk, but rather was more general in
Sep 3
Kannan
, …
Alandata Recovery
15
Sep 3
Technical Assistance Required – WD 2TB HDD Recovery Case
so now that the patient heads are removed can you check for cracked ceramics. On Wed, Sep 2, 2026 at
unread,
Technical Assistance Required – WD 2TB HDD Recovery Case
so now that the patient heads are removed can you check for cracked ceramics. On Wed, Sep 2, 2026 at
Sep 3
Alandata Recovery
, …
Mike - USBRecovery.co.uk
4
Sep 1
wd5000 scratched platter solution
It's become even less relevant in the year that's passed since it was posted. It's a nice
unread,
wd5000 scratched platter solution
It's become even less relevant in the year that's passed since it was posted. It's a nice
Sep 1
pauloa...@gmail.com
,
compos mentis
5
Aug 31
Old IBM 40mb HDD – Electronic Issue – Looking for Advice
Hi Franc, Incredible! The problem really was F1! I honestly owe you a beer for helping me out with
unread,
Old IBM 40mb HDD – Electronic Issue – Looking for Advice
Hi Franc, Incredible! The problem really was F1! I honestly owe you a beer for helping me out with
Aug 31
Alandata Recovery
, …
Brian Cometa
15
Aug 28
helium st16000NE00 - Needs cleanroom pitts or rossman
I think ~$1900. But you should ask him directly. On Friday, August 28, 2026 at 9:55:59 AM UTC-7
unread,
helium st16000NE00 - Needs cleanroom pitts or rossman
I think ~$1900. But you should ask him directly. On Friday, August 28, 2026 at 9:55:59 AM UTC-7
Aug 28
www.datarecoverynepal.com
, …
juanvd...@gmail.com
5
Aug 28
hdd busy
What is going on in the serial terminal? From: datarecovery...@googlegroups.com <
unread,
hdd busy
What is going on in the serial terminal? From: datarecovery...@googlegroups.com <
Aug 28
Abdur Rahim Sopon
, …
compos mentis
27
Aug 27
TOSHIBA MQ04ABF100 SA not access
Can you measure the voltages between ground and each of the R/W Channel test points with the PCB on
unread,
TOSHIBA MQ04ABF100 SA not access
Can you measure the voltages between ground and each of the R/W Channel test points with the PCB on
Aug 27
Alandata Recovery
, …
compos mentis
22
Aug 26
TOSHIBA MQ04ABF100, reads but cant get SA
I can patch that ROM, too, if you like. On 27-Aug-26 2:55 AM, Abdur Rahim Sopon wrote: > This is
unread,
TOSHIBA MQ04ABF100, reads but cant get SA
I can patch that ROM, too, if you like. On 27-Aug-26 2:55 AM, Abdur Rahim Sopon wrote: > This is
Aug 26
Philip Shaw
, …
RecuperoDati299
14
Aug 25
Oakmont 2 Not Supported
BRB.. ehm ehm ... still missing a reply on this: have you observed the heads under a stereoscopic
unread,
Oakmont 2 Not Supported
BRB.. ehm ehm ... still missing a reply on this: have you observed the heads under a stereoscopic
Aug 25