Scientific and Medical data

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Aug 17, 2008, 10:26:53 PM8/17/08
to DataPortability.Action.Technical
I have done some searching through the posts and haven't been able to
find any discussions surrounding physician and researcher profile data
in regards to this project. If it exists, I would like to find the
discussions and participate. However, if it doesn't, where do I
begin the discussion?

Elias Bizannes

Aug 18, 2008, 6:16:42 AM8/18/08
to DataPortability.Action.Technical
Hi Anthony - I suggest you post it on the general DataPortability
mailing list. We are underoing a reorganisation of the project, and
this mailing list as it stands has no official status other than being
a mailing list with like minded people (developers being able to share
ideas).

No one to date has really discussed or pursued something in that
direction, so it'd be interesting to see if other people pick it up -
maybe spin something up in that direction.

On Aug 18, 12:26 pm, Anthony Broad-Crawford <abroad-