Steering meeting

Elias Bizannes

Sep 20, 2010, 8:44:17 PM9/20/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry but I won't be able to attend the steering meeting tomorrow at its current time as I am in Sydney and it will be 1am local time (and I have another meeting for work at 4.30am, so can't do both). Nothing much has progressed in the last two weeks but I hope to change that once I get back to the US

As an aside, since we've changed the Steering meeting we've had less people attend which is disappointing, so maybe we should change it or move to a schedule that alternates it every second week.