Steering meeting

Elias Bizannes

Oct 5, 2010, 7:03:54 PM10/5/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Let's aim for a Steering meeting last week. The lack of notices has
had everyone confused. Also, since we moved to 10am Pacific, our turn
out has been worse.

So how does 8am Pacific next Tuesday sound?

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Brady Brim-DeForest

Oct 5, 2010, 7:10:09 PM10/5/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I would love to attend a meeting retroactively ;)

I think 8am is fine by me. Because the Google calendar was never changes, I admit that I was very confused as to when the meetings actually were and have dialed in a few times.

Lets definitely get back into the hang of sending notices as well.

Brady

--
Brady Brim-DeForest
www.brimdeforest.com (the blog)

Follow me: twitter.com/bradybd

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

Willem Kossen

Oct 6, 2010, 1:43:05 AM10/6/10
to dataportabilityactionsteering
what does 8am Pacific translate to in CET?

------------
Willem Kossen
w.ko...@gmail.com

Elias Bizannes

Oct 6, 2010, 1:49:43 AM10/6/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
It's -8 UTC, so potentially 5 or 6pm depending on daylight savings.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

daniela barbosa

Oct 6, 2010, 11:00:33 AM10/6/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Here is the meeting planning URL for Tuesday the 12th at 8amPST for all times zones:
http://bit.ly/bhU7qj

I however will not be able to attend because i will be in the car with out of town work colleagues heading to an appointment.

Anthony- can you send out agenda link with the proper time officially  with the link above to the world clock??

thanks,
~daniela
Daniela Barbosa
Mobile: 1.415.321.9502