Steering meeting

1 view

Elias Bizannes

Oct 18, 2010, 5:11:44 PM10/18/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Next meeting is 4pm UTC TOMORROW.

UTC, which is
- 8am Pacific
- 4pm London.

(If in doubt, this meeting is based on Pacific time.)
http://www.dxing.com/utcgmt.htm

As discussed last week:
- everyone needs to list things we need to be working on. I would like
the focus of the discussion to be on the Portability Policy. Add
your list here:
https://spreadsheets2.google.com/ccc?key=tudCoM-8tNbCUiGKGLLfl8g&hl=en#gid=0
- We break it down and then project manage it. We then spend our
meetings discussing the status of tasks and what needs more focus.
- Let's aim to get this filled out by the end of the week. I'd like
everyone in Steering to make at least one suggestion. Again, the list
is here: https://spreadsheets2.google.com/ccc?key=tudCoM-8tNbCUiGKGLLfl8g&hl=en#gid=0

Thanks!

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Drummond Reed

Oct 19, 2010, 1:35:30 AM10/19/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Elias,

For once there's actually a decent chance I can make the meeting, even though the Google Calendar entry (at least the one I was using) is no longer showing up in my calendar at all.

Is there anyone who can fix this?

And, since I don't have an operating calendar entry, what's the dial-in info?

In any case, I added an item to the spreadsheet, for which I will take responsibility.

Hope to talk to you tomorrow,

=Drummond

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Oct 19, 2010, 10:47:58 AM10/19/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, DataPortability.Action.Steering
I apologize as I can't make it. This time, right in the middle of the business day, makes it really difficult for me to attend. Please accept my apology.

Anthony Broad-Crawford
Vice President and Chief Technology Officer @Within3

http://www.within3.com
http://www.twitter.com/broadcrawford