New Steering Group meeting

Elias Bizannes

Aug 17, 2010, 2:20:51 PM8/17/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Proposal to change the time of the Steering Group meeting. (Times are in Pacific Standard Time which is UTC -8.)
Was: 8am Tuesday
Currently: 10am Tuesday
Proposed: 10am Wednesday.

Can I get the Steering group to confirm their acceptance of this. Also next week we resume normal schedule and will have another meeting to put us back in sync (we had one this week to make up for the fact we missed it last week.)

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Brady Brim-DeForest

Aug 17, 2010, 3:26:51 PM8/17/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
That works for me, Elias!

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Repetti

Aug 17, 2010, 3:35:28 PM8/17/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com

Works for me.

Phil Wolff

Aug 17, 2010, 8:56:12 PM8/17/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I have a standing conflict at 10am Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
8am works for me M-F.

Brady Brim-DeForest

Aug 17, 2010, 9:09:54 PM8/17/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
How does 9am M-F work for everyone?

--
Brady Brim-DeForest
www.brimdeforest.com (the blog)

Follow me: twitter.com/bradybd

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Phil Wolff <pwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a standing conflict at 10am Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
> 8am works for me M-F.

Elias Bizannes

Aug 17, 2010, 9:56:07 PM8/17/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Standing meeting on Tuesday, free otherwise. Would prefer Weds-Fri if we do it at 9am.

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Aug 23, 2010, 9:48:42 AM8/23/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I don't have a preference as my standing meetings do not conflict with the proposed time.  However, are we making any headway on identifying a time?

We have 9am on either Monday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday as our options. I cast my vote for Monday at 9 am PT.

Anthony Broad-Crawford
Vice President and Chief Technology Officer @ Within3

www.anthonybroadcrawford.com
www.twitter.com/broadcrawford

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [ x ] ask first   [  ] private

daniela barbosa

Aug 23, 2010, 11:39:31 AM8/23/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
it is rough because it is the start of the workday on the west coast, but i usually start my day before 8am so monday i can do 9-9:30. Thursday-Friday at 9am also work tuesday and wednesday is no good since i have standing project meetings for the next 5 months.

thanks
~daniela

Elias Bizannes

Aug 23, 2010, 11:46:16 AM8/23/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Same with me - Monday morning gets chewed up even with non-planned meetings.

My preference is Thursday, which actually is the start of my DPP work week - the weekend.

PS as we have no consensus yet, regular meeting this week will be Tuesday (tomorrow) at the revised time of 10am Pacific - Phil is excused for this week.

Sent by my iPhone

Brady Brim-DeForest

Phil Wolff

Aug 23, 2010, 1:49:44 PM8/23/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Brady Brim-DeForest wrote:
I vote for Thursdays
+1 , 10am preferred

Steve Repetti

Aug 23, 2010, 4:05:13 PM8/23/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com

I AM FLEXIBLE. Whatever works for everyone else.

---Steve

Aug 23, 2010, 4:17:03 PM8/23/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I can do Thursdays 10AM PT (it joins my three other standards committee calls that day ;-)

=Drummond

Brady Brim-DeForest

Willem Kossen

Aug 24, 2010, 9:14:44 AM8/24/10