Reminder: this weeks meeting

Elias Bizannes

Oct 10, 2010, 11:34:03 PM10/10/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Phil and I cannot access the DPP calendar. How come? Who has revoked
access?

As I can't fix it, the next meeting as we discussed will be at 4pm
UTC, which is
- 8am Pacific
- 4pm London.

If in doubt, this meeting is based on Pacific time.

http://www.dxing.com/utcgmt.htm

Elias Bizannes

Oct 10, 2010, 11:39:16 PM10/10/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
And to confirm, that's Tuesday this week.

I've sent a meeting invite to all members of steering as a different
approach to getting people notified. You will be able to add that to
your personal calendar.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Drummond Reed

Oct 11, 2010, 2:06:14 AM10/11/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Elias, thanks, I've got it calendared. I'll be travelling in SF so I may only be able to join for the first 30 minutes. But at least we'll have a chance to get caught up.

=Drummond

Elias Bizannes

Oct 12, 2010, 1:29:23 PM10/12/10
to DataPortability. Action. Steering
Thanks to those that made it today. Next meeting will be next Tuesday
at the same time.

Action item is for *everyone* to be filling out this spreadsheet of
things we need to be working on https://spreadsheets1.google.com/ccc?key=tudCoM-8tNbCUiGKGLLfl8g&hl=en#gid=0

Our old calendar somehow disappeared, here is a link to a new one that
we'll start using:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=jkgakethsq1savtti2ki09neso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Ping me or Brady if you want to be added. Going forward, we will be
adding events to this calendar but also sending out a calendar invite
for your own personal calendars.

Elias Bizannes

Oct 12, 2010, 1:33:24 PM10/12/10
to DataPortability. Action. Steering
Oh and the context of that Google spreadsheet:
- everyone needs to list things we need to be working on. I would like
the focus of the discussion to be on the Portability Policy.
- We break it down and then project manage it. We then spend our
meetings discussing the status of tasks and what needs more focus.
- Let's aim to get this filled out by the end of the week. I'd like
everyone in Steering to make at least one suggestion.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Brady Brim-DeForest

Oct 12, 2010, 1:35:09 PM10/12/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Fabulous. Thanks Elias.

--
Brady Brim-DeForest
www.brimdeforest.com (the blog)

Follow me: twitter.com/bradybd

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private