Next DPP Steering Meeting... NEED YOUR INPUT PLEASE!

Steve Repetti

Nov 19, 2010, 12:25:26 PM11/19/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Please select a time for the DPP steering meeting next week. We are
trying to increase attendance as there is much to do before the end of
the year.

/////////////////////////////

[11:44:31 AM] Steve Repetti: Regarding the DPP steering call next
week...
[11:45:21 AM] Steve Repetti: We have been VERY unsuccessful in getting
everyone together at the currently scheduled time on Tuesday. There
have been a number of efforts to find a better time which have not
resulted in a common time.
[11:45:56 AM] Steve Repetti: We have a number of "unfinihsed business"
elements that really need the attention of everyone BEFORE the end of
the year. So..., and one more time....
[11:46:21 AM] Steve Repetti: is there a time next week that works for
everyone (or at least a reasonable majority)?????
[11:49:07 AM] Elias Bizannes: During the day, I struggle in the
mornings due to work meetings.
[11:49:36 AM] Elias Bizannes: But I think it's others who have had
issues, so might be worth discussing this with individuals.
[12:13:22 PM] Steve Repetti: ok, so NEXT TUESDAY, what TIME is good
for everyone? I am flexible with notice.
[12:14:41 PM] Elias Bizannes: How about we pick another day like
Wednesday?
[12:15:01 PM] Elias Bizannes: My schedule is a lot more open then; and
Daniela doesn't have her standing Tuesday call which has prevented her
in past
[12:15:18 PM | Edited 12:15:32 PM] Phil Wolff: fine with me at 0800
pacific
[12:20:02 PM] Steve Repetti: I'm ok with that too. So, current
suggestion: 8AM PT Wednesday, other input?
[12:20:17 PM] Elias Bizannes: let's discuss this on the mailing list
to finalise
[12:20:40 PM] Steve Repetti: ok

Brady Brim-DeForest

Nov 19, 2010, 10:53:15 PM11/19/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
8am on Tuesday or Wednesday is good for me.

--
Brady Brim-DeForest
www.brimdeforest.com (the blog)

Follow me: twitter.com/bradybd

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

daniela barbosa

Nov 21, 2010, 11:40:49 PM11/21/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday's 8am work going forward (unless i have a client appointment!). I have blocked off my calendar.

~daniela
--
Daniela Barbosa
Mobile: 1.415.321.9502

http://www.danielabarbosa.com
www.dataportability.org

Willem Kossen

Nov 22, 2010, 7:53:49 AM11/22/10
to dataportabilityactionsteering
wednesday is usually better than tuesday, but irregularities in work-related planning makes it hard to have steady attendance... Please add timezone (gmt+/-X) with the time so I can calculate what it means in CET

Willem
------------
Willem Kossen
w.ko...@gmail.com

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Nov 22, 2010, 8:08:33 AM11/22/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilityactionsteering
During the workday (EST) is going to continue to be problematic for me.  In fact, it's become pretty clear that my attendance will be absolute zero if we continue at the current time.

I am willing and able to have the meeting later in the afternoon and evening (no matter how late) with almost 100% certainty.  Specifically, that would be 3pm PST time or later.

I know I am the odd one out and, we shouldn't just schedule these meetings around me.  Therefore, I will continue to see if I can get some guaranteed time during the workday. I just can't promise anything as clients usually want you to say, "how high", when they say jump :)

I'll keep the group posted.

Anthony Broad-Crawford
Vice President and Chief Technology Officer @Within3

Drummond Reed

Nov 22, 2010, 2:24:34 PM11/22/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I can make 8AM Pacific on Wednesdays work in most cases. Two questions:

1) How often will we be meeting?

2) <refrain>Whatever we work out, will someone be able to put it into a Google Calendar entry we can subscribe to? </refrain>

=Drummond

Elias Bizannes

Nov 22, 2010, 4:02:27 PM11/22/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
1) Weekly meetings. And let's try to alternate them.
2) I will add them to the calendar AND send a meeting invite.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Elias Bizannes

Nov 23, 2010, 12:29:31 AM11/23/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
1) Steve's sent a reminder email
2) I've sent a meeting request to all members of steering until the
end of the year, with each week alternate between 8am and 3pm Pacific
(which is 4PM UTC and 11pm UTC). This week will be 4pm UTC. *If in
doubt, please go off Pacific time which is what the UTC time is based
off*
3) It's been added to the DPP calendar.

Brady Brim-DeForest