Steering meeting

1 view

Elias Bizannes

Dec 7, 2010, 11:02:36 AM12/7/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
I'm stuck at the airport so won't be able to make the call.

I'll send a note out later about the election deadlines.

Sent by my iPhone

Steve Repetti

Dec 7, 2010, 11:11:39 AM12/7/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Thought the call was tomorrow at 9am PT?

Sent by my iPhone

Elias Bizannes

Dec 7, 2010, 11:15:22 AM12/7/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
My brain is fried. Thank you, you're correct.

Sent by my iPhone

Steve Repetti

Dec 7, 2010, 11:22:07 AM12/7/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Take a break, dude! You're working to hard!!!!

--Steve.

Elias Bizannes

Dec 7, 2010, 11:26:02 AM12/7/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
This weeks excuse was my rugby tournament to Santa Barbara where I
apparently concussed myself ;)

Sent by my iPhone

Daniela Barbosa

Dec 7, 2010, 9:50:54 PM12/7/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, <dataportabilityactionsteering@googlegroups.com>
Hi - sorry to say I am out of pocket this week and next - I am on the east coast at corporate doing training this week and onsite strategy meetings next week. Sorry for the absence once again.

Please message me directly if I need to take any specific action and if I have a chance I will get to it otherwise when I return to SF on the 16th ( I have the baby with me so it is a bit hectic as my in - laws are watching her).
Thanks folks..
~Daniela