REMINDER: Steering Committee Meeting - Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 at 16:00 - 17:00 UTC

1 view

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Jul 26, 2010, 9:51:26 PM7/26/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
WHAT: Steering Group Teleconference
WHEN: Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 at 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
* San Francisco: 8am
* Boston: 11am
* London: 4pm
* Berlin: 5pm
* Sydney: 3am
* Time Zone Chart* Countdown to call
WHO: Open to any contributors
WHERE:
* Skype: +9900827043965594
* Dial-Up: 1-201-793-9022 Room Code: 3965594
* Back Channel: http://snipr.com/dp_steering_skype

Drummond Reed

Jul 27, 2010, 1:49:10 AM7/27/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
This week is the Burton Catalyst conference in San Diego. I am here now but have a pending conflict with a morning workshop, so don't count on me - I'll dial in if the conflict doesn't materialize.

=Drummond

Elias Bizannes

Jul 27, 2010, 10:54:21 AM7/27/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I'll be on 5 minutes late sorry

Sent by my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2010, at 6:51 PM, Anthony Broad-Crawford

Brady Brim-DeForest

Jul 27, 2010, 4:40:03 PM7/27/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed today, folks. Is there any movement on adjusting the meeting times, by chance?

:)

--
Brady Brim-DeForest
www.brimdeforest.com (the blog)

Follow me: twitter.com/bradybd

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Jul 27, 2010, 4:43:41 PM7/27/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
It wasn't discussed at today's meeting.  I'm fine with a different day/time however, I obviously can't speak for everyone else.

Anthony Broad-Crawford
Vice President and Chief Technology Officer @Within3

Elias Bizannes

Jul 27, 2010, 4:43:34 PM7/27/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. We had previously discussed alternating them.

What's your proposal Brady?

Brady Brim-DeForest

Steve Repetti

Aug 4, 2010, 4:54:05 PM8/4/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com

I’m flexible.

--Steve Repetti

Elias Bizannes

Aug 4, 2010, 5:12:39 PM8/4/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I've got a standing meeting every week which is 11.30 pacific. Can we make it 10am?

Sent by my iPhone

Brady Brim-DeForest

daniela barbosa

Aug 5, 2010, 12:36:51 AM8/5/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
i can try to make it work, but might interfere with client meetings etc. i will notify the crew when it does!
Daniela Barbosa
Mobile: 1.415.321.9502

http://www.danielabarbosa.com
www.dataportability.org

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Aug 9, 2010, 10:18:16 AM8/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
So is 10 am PST our new time?  If so, I'll send out the meeting invite.  Cheers.

Anthony Broad-Crawford
Vice President and Chief Technology Officer @ Within3

www.anthonybroadcrawford.com
www.twitter.com/broadcrawford

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [ x ] ask first   [  ] private

Elias Bizannes

Aug 9, 2010, 4:42:09 PM8/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I'm assuming Steering's happy with the notice, so let's move it to then for this week.

My apologies in advance as I may only be able to attend for half the meeting - my meeting schedule tomorrow just closed off every hour.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

daniela barbosa

Aug 10, 2010, 12:34:41 AM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, Rai
I have a pre-booked client meeting from 10-11PST. (i have blocked for future dates)

Copying in Rai- she is back in town not sure if she is on the steering list but wants to pick up some of the community work that was discussed last week with Alisa.

thanks!
~daniela

Drummond Reed

Aug 4, 2010, 10:37:22 PM8/4/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I have a standing meeting at 10AM PT on Tuesdays but it may move soon. So don't let that rule it out.

=Drummond

Rai

Aug 10, 2010, 12:37:43 AM8/10/10
to daniela barbosa, dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Daniela,

Yep, I'm on the mailing list, and will be on the meeting tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rai

Drummond Reed

Aug 10, 2010, 1:06:49 AM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, daniela barbosa
I have a standing call from 10-11AM PT on Tuesdays BUT it may not be happening tomorrow, so if not, I will dial in. However can someone update the Google calendar entry so it shows up at the right time?

And is all the dial-in info in the Google calendar entry still correct?

=Drummond

Steve Repetti

Aug 10, 2010, 11:34:04 AM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com

I regrettably will be unable to join today’s call even though I have repeatedly stated that I am reasonably flexible.  Grrrrr at me!

--Steve Repetti

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Elias Bizannes

Aug 10, 2010, 12:50:21 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I can attend but I'm actually skipping another part of meeting to do so so would rather not. Given quorum can't be achieved, let's hold off on this weeks email.

Rai

Aug 10, 2010, 12:53:03 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
So no call?

Rai

Elias Bizannes

Aug 10, 2010, 12:55:02 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
No call.

Apologies as this time change needed more notice for people.

Phil Wolff

Aug 10, 2010, 1:03:24 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
So will we call next week?

Phil Wolff

Brady Brim-DeForest

Rai

Aug 10, 2010, 1:07:58 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I, for one, appreciated it! :)

Elias Bizannes

Aug 10, 2010, 1:08:08 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Not your fault Brady, we have discussed this before. It's my fault for not better planning this, but my own schedule is making life difficult for me.

Let's reschedule for next week. 10am Pacific on Tuesday. Does that work for people?

The following week we'll resume the normal schedule.

Brady Brim-DeForest

Aug 10, 2010, 1:11:08 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Elias :)

Yes, 10am next Tuesday works for me.

--
Brady Brim-DeForest
www.brimdeforest.com (the blog)
e: bra...@gmail.com

Follow me: twitter.com/bradybd

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

Phil Wolff

Aug 10, 2010, 1:12:32 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
For those of you who can't wait until next week, we're hosting the first DataPortability Project monthly meetup in at Parisoma in San Francisco 6pm this Thursday.
http://www.meetup.com/DataPortability/ to RSVP.
Tell your friends.

Phil Wolff
Portability Policy Community Organizer

skype:evanwolf
+1-510-444-8234 San Francisco
+1-510-316-9773 mobile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/philwolff
http://www.facebook.com/philwolff
http://twitter.com/evanwolf
http://dataportability.org

Drummond Reed

Aug 10, 2010, 2:17:27 PM8/10/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Just to note: the Privacy Identity Innovation 2010 Conference (http://pii2010.com/) is next week in Seattle so I will be tied up at that conference next week. I should be able to join a call the week after.

Best,

=Drummond