DP Calendar

Drummond Reed

Oct 19, 2010, 2:12:31 AM10/19/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I spotted this message and unsubscribed to the old calendar and subscribed to this new one...and still nothing shows up for me. For example, no sign of tomorrow morning's meeting.

Am I missing something?

=Drummond

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Elias Bizannes <elias.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to those that made it today. Next meeting will be next Tuesday
at the same time.

Action item is for *everyone* to be filling out this spreadsheet of
things we need to be working on https://spreadsheets1.google.com/ccc?key=tudCoM-8tNbCUiGKGLLfl8g&hl=en#gid=0

Our old calendar somehow disappeared, here is a link to a new one that
we'll start using:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=jkgakethsq1savtti2ki09neso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Ping me or Brady if you want to be added. Going forward, we will be
adding events to this calendar but also sending out a calendar invite
for your own personal calendars.