Reminder

Elias Bizannes

Nov 8, 2010, 11:38:11 PM11/8/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Weekly meeting is on tomorrow. Nothings changed, see you there.

Sent by my iPhone

Steve Repetti

Nov 9, 2010, 12:03:13 AM11/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Regrettably I will be unavailable for tomorrow's call due to a personal
issue.

--Steve.

Sent by my iPhone

Drummond Reed

Nov 9, 2010, 12:22:10 AM11/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I hate to sound like a broken record, but can anybody access the Google Calendar for DP and get this call on there? I still don't have a calendar entry with the time and dialin.

=Drummond

Elias Bizannes

Nov 9, 2010, 12:30:14 AM11/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Keep sounding like a broken record. I will fix this next time I'm online.

Sent by my iPhone

daniela barbosa

Nov 9, 2010, 8:52:46 AM11/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
i am traveling back to SF will not be able to attend. apologies
Daniela Barbosa
Mobile: 1.415.321.9502

http://www.danielabarbosa.com
www.dataportability.org

Anthony Broad-Crawford

Nov 9, 2010, 8:54:24 AM11/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I'm on a plain back to Cleveland at this time.

PS.  I hate this time!

Anthony Broad-Crawford
www.anthonybroadcrawford.com
www.twitter.com/broadcrawford

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [ x ] ask first   [  ] private

Willem Kossen

Nov 9, 2010, 9:48:00 AM11/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I,m not available due to illness... sorry

Nov 9, 2010, 11:10:36 AM11/9/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Ok what can we change this time too as it is a tough time?

Can we alternate perhaps? Anthony, Brady, Phil, Daniela: I know you
prefer another time, what would that be?

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com