Communications Chairperson

1 view

Steve Repetti

Feb 10, 2011, 8:04:08 AM2/10/11
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com

After speaking with last year’s Communication’s Chair, Alisa Leonard, she has agreed to return again this year in the same capacity and has pledged “5 hours a week on this-- hopefully more”!

Thanks Alisa for your commitment, and thank you all who help make this entire initiative possible!

Regards,

Steve Repetti

Data Portability Chairman

CEO/CTO

401 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 1400

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

954-446-7600 x2100

954-446-7601 fax

954-817-9184 cell

http://www.radwebtech.com

image001.gif

Drummond Reed

Feb 11, 2011, 1:19:12 AM2/11/11
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Hey, that's great news. I finally had the chance to meet Alisa last week when we were on the "Age of the Individual: From CRM to VRM" panel together, and she was awesome.

=Drummond

image001.gif