Reminder

Elias Bizannes

Dec 1, 2010, 1:48:32 PM12/1/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Per the meeting invite sent out to Steering for the rest of the year
as well as being marked on the calendar, the next meeting is in four
hours.

Brady Brim-DeForest

Dec 1, 2010, 6:34:17 PM12/1/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I called in late and no one was on. I apologize if I missed the call — did we have quorum today? What time did everyone finish?

--
Brady Brim-DeForest
www.brimdeforest.com (the blog)

Follow me: twitter.com/bradybd

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

Steve Repetti

Dec 1, 2010, 6:37:47 PM12/1/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com

DPP meeting, party of 2, Elias and me (Steve).  Wrapped up about 20 minutes after the hour.

--Steve.

Brady Brim-DeForest