D&O Insurance Quote

Steve Repetti

Jul 15, 2009, 10:44:20 AM7/15/09
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
I received a D&O quote from a CHUBB affiliate. The annual premium is
less than $1000. The full policy/quote is avialable at:
http://www.radwebtech.com/dataportability/dno_insquote_chubb.pdf

Please review and advise.

Thanks,

Steve Repetti
www.radwebtech.com

Elias Bizannes

Jul 15, 2009, 10:54:08 AM7/15/09
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Good work Steve. Looks good.

...as long as Steering as a priority can now commit to finding a sustainable revenue source over the next year. (My preferred option is a conference as it allows us to achieve multiple goals.)

Elias Bizannes
Heard my news? http://eliasbizannes.com/blog/2009/06/bye-sydney-hi-san-francisco/

Steve Williams

Aug 5, 2010, 2:09:09 PM8/5/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, Steve Repetti
About a year ago, the steering group discussed obtaining D&O
insurance. Can someone tell me whether D&O insurance was purchased,
and perhaps share the details:

- Agent/Broker?
- Policy Details?
- Cost?

I'm now the volunteer treasurer of a nonprofit foundation, and I've
recommended that we obtain D&O insurance, but I don't actually know
that much about it.

I appreciate any guidance you can give me.

Steve Williams
http://www.airandspacewest.org/

Steve Repetti

Aug 5, 2010, 2:42:07 PM8/5/10
to Steve Williams, dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
This was originally tasked to me -- I got a quote, but then we waited for
clear funds and have never revisted this.

--Steve

Steve Williams

Aug 5, 2010, 2:51:26 PM8/5/10
At 11:42 AM 8/5/2010, Steve Repetti wrote:
>This was originally tasked to me -- I got a quote, but then we waited for
>clear funds and have never revisted this.

Thanks. Can you give me contact info for an agent/broker? Or were
you talking directly to CHUBB?

Steve Repetti

Aug 5, 2010, 3:00:11 PM8/5/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Here's the dude I spoke with LAST year (he was VERY helpful):

Chris S. Reid
Cohn, Reid, & O'Neill Insurance Services
Vice President of Commercial Lines
555 Airport Blvd. Suite 100
Burlingame, CA 94010
Direct - (650) 762-0446