Reminder

Elias Bizannes

Oct 31, 2010, 6:33:50 PM10/31/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Next Steering meeting is on Tuesday 3PM UTC / 11AM EST / 8AM PST.

Does this time clash and should we move it?

Note that each week we will be reviewing the deliverables
https://spreadsheets1.google.com/ccc?key=tudCoM-8tNbCUiGKGLLfl8g&hl=en#gid=0

Current focus is on #3 and #4.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Steve Repetti

Oct 31, 2010, 6:43:39 PM10/31/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I'm flexible with notice.

--Steve Repetti

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Rai

Oct 31, 2010, 6:45:09 PM10/31/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I won't be able to make it for this one. Going on a road trip, not sure if I'll have net access.

Rai

Brady Brim-DeForest

Oct 31, 2010, 8:00:49 PM10/31/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I might be on a plane at that time this Tuesday, but if I am not, I will definitely be online.

Who is responsible for adding these to the Google Calendar?

--
Brady Brim-DeForest
www.brimdeforest.com (the blog)

Follow me: twitter.com/bradybd

This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

Drummond Reed

Oct 31, 2010, 9:29:14 PM10/31/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
This week is IIW so I won't be able to make it.

Again, I would love it if whomever has authority for the new Google Calendar entry can add me using drummo...@gmail.com.

Thanks,

=Drummond

Phil Wolff

Nov 1, 2010, 1:02:40 AM11/1/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at IIW too, so regrets. And I'd love editing access to the Google Calendar too.

Thanks for the call notice.

daniela barbosa

Nov 1, 2010, 12:50:18 PM11/1/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Apologies i have another 7-9amPST training session tomorrow. unfortunately i can't control when these get scheduled.

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Phil Wolff <pwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be at IIW too, so regrets. And I'd love editing access to the Google Calendar too.

Thanks for the call notice.

Daniela Barbosa
Mobile: 1.415.321.9502

http://www.danielabarbosa.com
www.dataportability.org

Elias Bizannes

Nov 1, 2010, 7:24:38 PM11/1/10
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Just landed in Austin and I've had my entire Tuesday morning booked up
in meetings.

Steve could you please chair this meeting...I'll try my best to dial
in but not looking good.

On Nov 1, 11:50 am, daniela barbosa <danielavbarb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apologies i have another 7-9amPST training session tomorrow. unfortunately i
> can't control when these get scheduled.
>

> On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Phil Wolff <pwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll be at IIW too, so regrets. And I'd love editing access to the Google
> > Calendar too.
>
> > Thanks for the call notice.
>
> >  --
> > .