Data Portability Definitions Page

1 view

danielabarbosa

Jan 30, 2008, 11:59:03 PM1/30/08
to DataPortability.Action.Policy
Hello Action Policy group. I am daniela from the Evangelism group and
i will be looking after the Data Portability Definitions page (as well
as FAQs) and i am always looking for contributors.

Since this page has not been updated since Jan 22th- i just wanted to
remind you to take a look and add any items that you think are missing/
incorrect/not detailed enough etc.

I believe that the FAQs and the definitions pages are going to be
important first stops for a lot of people that are coming by to see
what DP is all about so we want to make sure we put our best foot
forward (as opposed to our foot in our mouth ;-)

http://groups.google.com/group/dataportability-public/web/data-portability-definitions

I will be working on the format etc. in the next few days so wanted to
give you all a heads up. thanks in advance!

danielabarbosa

Jan 30, 2008, 11:59:17 PM1/30/08
to DataPortability.Action.Policy

Mike Pearson

Feb 16, 2008, 11:57:03 PM2/16/08
to DataPortability.Action.Policy
Hey Daniela, I started the Definitions page.

I will make some additions once we move to Confluence. It needs some
definitions around Identity and Authentication.

I'm finding we have different understandings in New Zealand to the US
about the terms, so will put up something as a starting point.

~mike